Thursday 21 July 2016

Mermazing X Rosegal

Hi darlings!

Hope u had a good start of the week :) In Paris the summer is finally here (it`s mid July) but still. 
Im so happy about it, waking up with the sun on ones face makes such a difference dont you think?

That also means that its only 2 weeks left before im going on holiday with my man, For 4 weeks were going  on quite a tour to: Barcelona, Copenhagen, and Sweden ( Malmö, Göteborg, Fjällbacka, Örebro, Stockholm)  to se al of my friends and family and hopefully do loads of Swimming in the sea! IM SO EXITEED!!











I always found it a bit complicated to find a nice swimsuit in time for summer , But this year i found the perfect one, u can find it ---> here <---- from a site called rosegal.com. I ordered it online so i was`t sure how the size and fit were going to be on me, cuz let`s face it  even tough the clothes always look good on the 1.80 m long mannequin with legs as long as all of you, its not sure u get the same result ;) The package was in my mailbox very quickly after i order it and the swimsuit was exactly how i was hoping it to be! 

I havent had the chance to try it out in the ocean yet but i used it as a body the other day when it was nice out, And i paird it up with a pair of levis cut of denim shorts , my doc`s and a sailor hat as the cherry on top!
I felt Meeeerrrmiiiizing!

Im Wearing:

Sailor hat: Kiloshop, Le Marais - 21 €
White Fluffy jacket: Etam, on sales - 15 €
**Swimsuit: Rosegal.Com - 9.59 €
Denim shorts: Levi`s, Kiloshop Le Marais - 25 €
Black Doc`s: Bought from a friend - 20 €
**Sunglasses -Dresslink- out of stock

**Sponsored blogpost

Photos taken by: Izzie Hardy ---> Fashionetmoi <3

Love X Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment