Thursday 28 April 2016

She Said I do // L´ Atelier De Swan



A few weeks ago my Dear friend Emilie asked me if i would be interested in a shooting that her friend Marine was organizing together with l`Atelier Swan. I got in contact with Marine thats such a lovely person, And i said YES, there is not everyday you get the chance to wear beautiful dresses like the ones that the l´Atelier Swan makes. At the moment i didn't know that i was going to be the bride to be , And then Marine asked me if i would be ok with that and i said YES again haha :) so i spent a really sunny Sunday in the nice company of these beautiful girls:  Marine, EmilieJohanna and Fatou !  So happy too get to know them! Getting pampered with makeup and hair to pizza and Beoncey that the super cool talendted girls from l`Atelier Swan treated us! and taken on photo by the talented Juliette ! Its funny cus after a while u really get in to the role, with Emilie and the other girls being there getting prepared being al fancy i started feeling like i was really getting married haha.

I Had a really funny amazing day with these power Ladies, with loads of laughs, crab walking in to high heals ( thanks Marine for being there on my side crab walking with me ;) with my boob slipping out like a million times (oh yes , wearing wedding dresses aren't as easy as it looks nice) 
Thanks to Marine that organized al this for her blog Shesaidido and l´Atelier Swan for letting me Wear your dress!
Hope u guys enjoy the photos as much as i did being there. 


Preparation avant shooting.. 










Jolie Robes par L`Atelier Swan and Jolie deco , fait par jolie Marine The She Said I Do ..


 Ready For Shooting with The Talented Juliette That took al these amazing photos..



I had the honor of beeing the bride..







The Gorgeous Bridesmades...

AAND..
Your in luck, the 4 Beautiful tutus are up for grabs in the competition u can find here by l´Atelier Swan <3







And .. 1.2....3











Happy Thursday!
Love X Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment